Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Disneyland 10/9/2010

The Happiest Place On Earth





The Place: Disneyland and Califonia Adventure, Aneheim, CA.






The Group:

Mama Debbie and Rusty



Kristopher and Jessica

Jenny

Sonia and Ryan



Mike (Kirby) and me


The Objective: Have a fantastic time celebrating Kris's 30th birthday.

The Festivies: It's Disneyland! There is always something fun happening. Here are a few fun pictures.









With it being such a big group we didn't get to hangout together all that much. :( And it seems that when we did, we were having so much fun, we didn't think about the cameras.


The Results: It was an amazing time!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite place of all time. You can't help but be happy at Disneyland. I haven't been to Disney World and I don't really want to go there, but I love Disneyland. It's just big enough that you can spend one day there and walk away with memories to last a lifetime.
    My husband and I used to go there a lot when we were first married, it was only a one hour drive from us, so we were spoiled that way.
    Thanks for bringing back some great memories.

    ReplyDelete